Friday 25 October 2013

Your Questions About Court Shoes For Men

Carol asks…

What do you think about my poem about atticus? (TKAM)?

this is my poem about this man called Atticus Finch , in To Kill A Mockingbird. Title: Climb Into His Skin And Walk Around In It The world is the courthouse, and you are your own judge good deeds are performed by good people, bad deeds by the evil, not by a race, or colour of skin. Even a gang of wild animals can be stopped - when they come back to realizations. comprehensions. Life is not easy, for those who live it, accordingly, you rarely win, only children weep, innocents are killed, In our courts, all men are created equal. Where has justice gone? There is no ideal ingredient to the way of life, love, one must look at situations and place themselves in their shoes, nobody is perfect, for they are simply still humans, but what are mistakes, if lessons aren't learnt? I fear one thing, and only that, the deadly Maycomb disease. Fair and square, equality, morality, justice. Let men be any colour of the rainbow, any shade of the day, Let there be only one mankind; folks. Scout has been taught well, It is a sin to kill a mockingbird. [it is far from being good, so please give me improvements/suggestions/edits !!) Thanks!

Our pick of the answers:

For what you are trying to accomplish for this class, I feel the poem works well enough

Betty asks…

if my employer fires me, can i win in court?

i made plans to go and marry a lady in the philippines and my employer says i can't go until my vacation time in the month of may, i only found out after making plans with my fiance that my vacation time was only allowed in may, i've kept her waiting for 8 months now and delaying it again is going to prolong the process, it's not that she can't wait but she is thinking maybe i am not serious about coming and marrying her, one has to put themselves in her shoes to understand why she thinks this, many of these lady's have been let down with promises of marriege by men so she is thinking i am not serious, but i am because i bought my plane tickets now and my air tickets are non refundalble and the dates cannot be changed

Our pick of the answers:

No you can't. You should have made sure you could take that time off of work before making the arrangements.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Court Shoes For Men

No comments:

Post a Comment