Thursday 24 October 2013

Your Questions About Nine West Shoes

Mandy asks…

What is the most popular products in USA?

You know edhardy? Gucci? christian louboutin?UGG? such as these popular brand and products, and do you know now what is the most new popular products? from shoes, bags, baby things,DVD disc or any other things thank you in advance

Our pick of the answers:

I know of Ed Hardy but I HATE the look of that over priced, ghetto-looking trash. Coach... Louis Vuitton... Hermes for their scarves, handbags, and riding gear... Nine West... I don't shop "Brands" like those... They are all just needless markups and rip offs. I have a Nine West purse because I got it from a Thrift Store for $8.00... I would be out of my mind to buy it from the Nine West store for $150.00!

Donna asks…

What are some basic pieces that every teen should have in their closet?

Like i think what a girl should have in her closet is. 1. a pair of black pants like tna's or black jeans. 2. 5 jeans. 3 boocutt light,medium, and dark, and 2 skinny. 3. some plain tank tops mostly white (to layer with everything) 4. 2 winter jackets and 2 fall jackets and some fancy or daily shirts. What do you guys think a teen should have. mostly girls ages 14 and 15.

Our pick of the answers:

Jeans. I own one pair of light wash because there was this outfit I was going for, but otherwise, I stick with dark wash, either bootcut or skinny. I say a few pairs of each, and different lengths, one for heels and the other for flats. A good peacoat. I think the short ones are cuter and more age appropriate, but whatever floats your boat. I also have a cute, but heavy coat when it gets -2 degrees. A good one for spring/fall, as well. Rainboots. They're crazy useful and super cute. I splurged on a Nine West pair, but if you get some cheapies from Target, you could get more than one pair. :) Good accessories. An outfit is so blah if it doesn't have accessories. Get all the basics, gold and silver (because I like both) in bracelets and necklaces. A good belt. Because it can really do wonders for an outfit (and a not so excellent fitting pair of jeans) A wide array of shoes in basic colors and a few fun pairs as well. Heels, flats, sandals, wedges, the whole sha-bang. You can never have too many shoes. Layering pieces. Vests, blazers, tanks, etc. Plus they're great when you have to dress a t-shirt for a club or something. Shorts for the summer. I like all lengths - bermuda, mid-thigh, and short shorts. I also like all colors, from different shades of denim, to khaki and navy. A good swim suit. It can be a bikini, tankini, or one piece, as long as you feel and look good in it. And the rest can just be cute tops or cool accessories. That way you can switch the fun stuff with the basics to make a look.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment