Thursday 29 January 2015

Your Questions About Women's Shoes

Lizzie asks…

What shoe size would you consider small for women?

I wear a size 8 or even sometimes 9 in women's shoes (which is 5 1/2 or 6 1/2 in uk sizes). My friends always say I have tiny feet but I don't see how they are tiny at all. I think it's just because people in my area tend to have big feet for some reason. I would call size 6 1/2 or less tiny. So it got me wondering what size other people would say is really small.

Our pick of the answers:

6 and under (US sizes)

Susan asks…

What youth shoe size is the same as a woman's size 6?

I'm looking to by Converse Jack Purcell shoes and the youth sizes go up to 6 and I'm a size 6 in woman's shoes. Which youth size would be the same as a 6?

Our pick of the answers:

Size 4 equals women's 6

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment