Friday 23 January 2015

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes For Men

Sandra asks…

I want a high heel ladies shoe against man sixe 10?

I am a man crossdresser. My male shoe size is 10" (India) What is the corresponding ladies shoe size (USA). I am planning to purchase a 5" high heel back strapped sandal.

Our pick of the answers:

Http://www.i18nguy.com/l10n/shoes.html

Maria asks…

How to stop the sole of your shoes from being slippery?

I bought a pair of new ladies shoes and the first time I wore them I slipped over because the sole of the shoe was too slippery. Does anyone have any suggestions. FYI: The shoes are a flat heel, so if the men out there have any ideas....bring 'em on please.

Our pick of the answers:

Lightly place sand over sole and spray with hair spray

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment