Thursday 22 January 2015

Your Questions About Womens Fashion Shoes Uk

Laura asks…

Can I wear these pants with these shoes as an androgynous woman.?

I'm a young adult woman and I dress masculine/androgynously. I'm looking to buy business casual clothes. I don't want to wear 'men's' pants because I want them to actually fit me. And I don't want to heels, so I was thinking of getting mens style Oxford shoes. If I buy these pants: http://www.eddiebauer.com/catalog/product.jsp?ensembleId=39012&&categoryId=28926&categoryName=TRULY-STRAIGHT&pCategoryId=97&pCategoryName=PANTS-CAPRIS--SHORTS&gpCategoryId=3&gpCategoryName=WOMEN&ggpCategoryId=1&ggpCategoryName=EB&catPath=~~categoryId=28926~~categoryName=TRULY-STRAIGHT~~pCategoryId=97~~pCategoryName=PANTS-CAPRIS--SHORTS~~gpCategoryId=3~~gpCategoryName=WOMEN~~ggpCategoryId=1~~ggpCategoryName=EB&viewAll=n&pg=1&cmPathInfo=null Could I wear them with a pair of shoes that looks similar to this (not necessarily this exact shoe)..but you get the picture. I hate womens shoes. Even flats. They're just too girly for me, and that's not my personality at all. http://www.payless.com/store/product/detail.jsp?catId=cat10089&subCatId=cat10013&skuId=126713085&productId=72580&lotId=126713&category=&catdisplayName=Mens Or should I just try to find skinny fit mens pants?? And I ask in this section because I love all my gender benders in LGBT. Thanks all!!! I appreciate the comforting words. But I'm just making sure I'm not wearing something that will have people saying 'OMG HUGE FASHION NO NO'. I dont mind people seeing me as gender bending. But I want to do it right, you know?

Our pick of the answers:

I love your outfit and applaud your unique style. So many people conform to looks that look almost like uniforms. I think it's great you wear what you like and feel comfortable wearing - that's what fashion is about...instead of the DO's and DON'Ts you mention (and which I totally ignore anyway). I'm a real boot nut, and I think those pants would look fabulous and more stylish with a black wellington boot instead of the oxfords - just my thoughts for what they're worth. Hope this helps - your fashion sense is a lot straighter than most on this site. Http://www.officerandgentlemen.co.uk/img/p/23-95-prd_large.jpg

Nancy asks…

Black school boots that look like kickers?

First of all I live in Britain so they have to be black and flat. Anyway, I'm looking for some new school shoes which are like Kickers Kick Hi Boot: Black Patent but I need the heel to be flat. The heel could be brown or whatever. If possible could it be the ones like Viva wears in Some Girls on BBC three. http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/bigscreen/tv/episode/p00y78kg/Some_Girls_Episode_1 I have tried looking everywhere for them and I need to buy them for me to start school again on the 7th. If its not too much to ask for could you help me identify the bag she is wearing, I'm not sure if it is this one because the stripes look different:http://www.maryjanefashion.com/red-dunlop-striped-messenger-bag.html Thanks a lot, :)

Our pick of the answers:

What about Dr Martens ? They're a little chunkier but very hard wearing and they are lots in sales on Schuh and Office at the minute. Yep I think that's the bag, very similar anyway! Http://www.schuh.co.uk/womens-black-and-pink-kickers-hi-ii-patent/1464069340 these are different but maybe? Http://www.schuh.co.uk/womens-black-and-pink-kickers-hi-ii-patent/1464069340 Please check out my blog "UK fashion blog" http://modabellezzavita.blogspot.co.uk/

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment