Sunday 25 January 2015

Your Questions About Womens Heels Size 5

Nancy asks…

what heels should I wear with this dress?

and what color? i have a problem because my foot it wide & im a size 10 (im 5'6) and its hard to find heels that fit. And there arent that much stores that I know of that have my size. (I live in Hamilton) http://www.overstock.com/Clothing/Connected-Apparel-Womens-Halter-Dress/3047176/product.html?cid=128285&fp=F&srccode=cii_9324560&cpncode=17-10435184-2 dont worry, i have it in black lol

Our pick of the answers:

What a cute dress! I would go with something in classic black. If you're willing to spend a little bit of money..these would be cute http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2978046?Category=&Search=True&SearchType=advancedsearch&keyword=+Women%27s+Shoes+%3e+Special+Occasion&origin=searchresults or these if you want a cheaper pair...they're made for wide feet! Http://www.payless.com/Catalog/ProductDetail.aspx?&TLC=Womens&SLC=WomensStory&BLC=WomensPromoPeepToe&Width=Wide&ItemCode=58944&LotNumber=059935&Type=Adult&Popularity=71&DescriptiveColor=White_Satin&VTLC=Wide if you like the whole idea of nordstrom, you can search by width and size by going to this link... Http://shop.nordstrom.com/as?searchtype=advancedsearch&origin=sdlp&CatID=6000009%7cWomen's+Shoes&CatLevel=1 good luck!

Laura asks…

Will you help me find some shoes to match this outfit?

I preferably like wedges, because I'm 100 pounds and 5 feet tall. The shoes can't be too tall at the heel because then I won't be able to walk in them. Anything around 2'' - 2 1/2'' would be fine. AND, it would be awesome if they didn't cost anymore than 25 dollars. I wear size 6.5 - 7 in womens. I'm wearing this to my uncle's musical "The Wizard of Oz"... it's a pretty big thing too. Here is my outfit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/91793773@N00/730080178/ You can take a look at my other photos and feel free to comment! Thansk so much, your help is greatly appreciated!

Our pick of the answers:

Check out these places. Really cute. Really cheap... Http://www.gojane.com http://www.forever21.com

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment