Tuesday 27 January 2015

Your Questions About Heels For Less

Helen asks…

Where can I find cute shoes with small heels?

I've seen black Mary Janes, and I LOVE them. I think the straps, especially the double-straps, look really cute, but I can't find any Mary Janes with heels less than 3". I'm not that good at walking in heels yet, and I'm a teenager so I don't really want super-expensive shoes. I'm trying to find Mary Janes with heels less than 3", but barely ANY shoes are less than 3"! It's like designers are trying to make the less-coordinated kill themselves in heels! Actually I would like to find ANY cute shoes that are about 2-2.5". I've just started to get good at walking in smaller heels, but I had to practice in ugly shoes because I couldn't find any cute heels. I'm ready to wear heels in public, but this isn't going to work out unless I actually find some shoes. Thanks so much! I am dying to show off some cute heels (though I bet I will wish I hadn't bought the heels once I wear them for a day =] I can't help it... I'm addicted to cute shoes).

Our pick of the answers:

Http://www.shoesmax.com/home.php?cat=6&catexp=6

Susan asks…

Heel-less heels? Which look the best? and how do you walk in these?

I am willing to try some heel-less heels, but I am not sure what to expect?? Are they tougher to walk in? these are the ones I like http://www.charlotterusse.com/product/Shoes/Wedges/Heel-Less/entity/pc/2115/c/2854/sc/3063/236708.uts or http://www.charlotterusse.com/product/Shoes/Wedges/Heel-Less/entity/pc/2115/c/2854/sc/3063/232546.uts or http://www.charlotterusse.com/product/Shoes/Wedges/Heel-Less/entity/pc/2115/c/2854/sc/3063/227407.uts And I am very use to 6 inch heels so thats no problem

Our pick of the answers:

Dear Katie, No! Heel-less, this is tantamount to swearing. As I have already mentioned in one of your other questions...the classic court shoes in black leather with the thin heel are far more glamorous. If you are really keen to change from your high heels, a pair of Oxfords or Brogues would be preferable to the 3 options you offer, IMO.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment