Thursday 22 January 2015

Your Questions About Stilettos Bar

Sharon asks…

I brought some karen millen shoes and need the product code but i no longer have the receipt?

Does anyone have it? the shoes are leopard print stiletto with diamante on a buckle. Weird question i know, but any help will be great. Thanks

Our pick of the answers:

Do you still have the box and does it have the UPC (Universal Product Code) bar code on it? If so, the numbers below it are the brand code + product code.

Linda asks…

How do I look sexy at a bar/club when it is cold outside?

I live in the midwest. It is starting to get cold. I want to look sexy, but I also don't want to freeze.

Our pick of the answers:

Fitted skinny jeans with a stiletto boot a mini jacket and a sexy attitud

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment