Saturday 24 January 2015

Your Questions About Womens Shoes On Sale

Sandra asks…

How do I go about getting a business loan?

I want to open up a shoe store with womens, mens and kid shoes.i want to sell heels, athletic shoes, boots, but I want to start out small for now.I dont have money to get started.how do I go about getting a small buiness loan?I know I will need a business plan also

Our pick of the answers:

Before approaching a Bank you should have concrete plan, which should include: The type of business, Name of the establishment, Address, whether the building is owned by you or on lease or on rental agreement. The total cost of the proposed business like cost of machinery / tools if any, cost of furniture and other fittings, raw materials required for the business, other expenses towards rent, salary, electricity, phone etc. Expected monthly sales and expected profit. How much you can contribute and loan amount required. Select a Bank nearer to your place.

Sharon asks…

How do i go from Nike to Adidas size?

I have womens nike free runs in a size 9 and I'm trying to order some womens basket profi shoes online. Do they run similar in size or should I go up/down a half size?

Our pick of the answers:

Buyer beware when it comes to buying shoes online, and I do not rec. Using PayPal. I got screwed, took 3 years for my credit. Avoid buying shoes, on sale that states: "Final Sale No returns." I bought 2 pair of shoes, $700 worth @ Zappos, where they have free shipping & free returns. I am a 5 1/2, so I bought a size 6. Returned them. Ordered a 5, too small. I saved $700. I went to Nordstrom's, they're having shoe sales. Found 2 shoes, both less than $300. Both were rated as 'best comfortable shoes for walking'. BTW: I wore one of the boots for 4 hours, and I didn't even do that much walking, mostly standing on the same spot . . . . And I was already limping. I took it back the following day! I found the perfect boots, from Piperline, finally after 4 tries! I found a second pair @ Clark's, just next door to our hotel room in Spain, most comfortable boots in the world! I just bought 2 more in Florence (Italy) Outlet store, and I felt like walking on air! My son bought a pair of Nike beach sandals. They didn't come in his size, so he bought the one larger. They weren't sold in stores! He was walking around sandals too big, only because he didn't want to pay for return shipping and re-stocking fees. Try different sizes. Not all size-8 shoes fit the same, even from one designer. Walk on an uncarpeted surface. This is the only way to test how shoes will feel when pounding the pavement. Shoes that are good for some, may hurt your feet. Just saying! Example from YA! Member: "Well, I bought these dr marten boots and as we all know that European footwear is sized different from American shoe sizing they kinda hurt my feet."

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment