Friday 30 January 2015

Your Questions About Womens Heels Size 11

Carol asks…

How can I make my feet smaller?

I'm 14...and im 5'11". I'm a girl and i wear size 12 in womens size and 10 in mens. Im also in a lot of sports and its VERY hard to find shoes. Any suggestions?!

Our pick of the answers:

You can't make your feet smaller, and you shouldn't try. There's nothing worse-looking than feet that have been scrunched up in tight shoes or tortured by heels. Guys will be turned off by this, I can assure you. Instead, wear only your correct size. Zappos.com has lots of styles in every possibly size, with a generous return policy, and often with free shipping. Womens size 12 is large, but many other women wear 12s. Guys that notice women's feet are looking for a sexy shape and a great pedicure, much more than a small size. I prefer very long female feet that equal mine (and yours do). So keep your size 12 feet looking beautiful. Joke about them if you have to, but honor them. Don't give up the shoe search, just go online.

Donna asks…

What size should I get in "little kids" size?

I'm a size 7 in womens and wanted to buy a pair of air jordan concords. they only have it in little kids and have sizes 11.5 , 12 , 13, 13.5 , and 1.5. What size should I get? My feet are pretty small too.

Our pick of the answers:

Go to the store and try them on uuntill they fit. And when youre ready to buy high heels, buy these: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIHg86Im6gLtRaESIf0uW4A

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment