Wednesday 21 January 2015

Your Questions About Court Shoes Nike

Jenny asks…

How far can your nano be from the Nike+ sensor?

I want to try playing basketball with my Nike+ shoes to see how far I run running up and down the court. Anyone know how far the nano can be from the sensor in my show before it does not work?

Our pick of the answers:

Its about 2 metres .. Soo really your ipod should be on your bicep and your sensor thing on your shoe but its around two metres

Sharon asks…

Do you run faster in lighter shoes than heavier ones?

Also what type of shoes are good for running. Thanks? Im size 8 0r 9 .

Our pick of the answers:

You know, its something I really never noticed. Most good running shoes are made pretty light for that reason. Trail shoes are a little heavier because of the contruction to protect your feet from rocks and roots. But I can say this, my very first runners, Sauconys were alot heavier than what i run in now, Brooks. Yes a run faster now, but thats due to experience and training. Honestly, I can't see a few ounces would make a whole lot of difference. Maybe to an elite runner. Definately if your were running in Basketball court shoes apposed to road running shoes there is a huge difference and would help you run a little faster, its more comfortable and designed for the specific sport. I can't recommend you whats the best running shoes. You are best to go to a running store and get properly fitted according to your gait, foot type, running type (road/trail/endurance, etc), pronation, etc. They are knowledgeable and will recommend whats best for you. I have ran in Sauconys, Nike, Mizunos, Asics, New Balance, Montrails, and Brooks, throught trials and errors, Mizunos, Brooks and Montrails worked the best for me (medium arch, road/trail/distance runner, slight over pronation, light frame person) Here is a running shoe guide that is quite reliable: http://www.runnersworld.com/article/0,7120,s6-240-400--12428-0,00.html Good luck on your shoe search:

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Court Shoes Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment