Monday 1 December 2014

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes Size 12

Mary asks…

Formal in 23 days and no shoes to fit big feet!!!?

I have ladies 12 size feet (which comes with being 6"1'). I have my formal in 23 days and need shoes, preferably flats. Can anybody help?

Our pick of the answers:

I would try ebay, you can get any size on there xox

Helen asks…

Where can I find danceable old lady shoes?

I'm in a musical coming up set in the 1930's and I am playing an old lady. I am going to be dancing so my feet need to survive in them for 10 or so shows. I'm a size 12 women. Big I know. Im thinking the ones that Robin Williams wore in Mrs Doubtfire. I just can't find them anywhere! Im thinking about 1-2 inches. If someone could help me out, that would be fabulous. Thanks

Our pick of the answers:

Naturalizer has very comfortable old lady shoes, i'm sure you could find something there. Http://www.naturalizer.com/

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment