Monday 29 December 2014

Your Questions About Steve Madden Shoes For Cheap

Ruth asks…

Are there any cheap shoe stores in NYC?

I need new comfortable boots for big calves.

Our pick of the answers:

If you want latest season, check out Steve Madden. I love my pair, and they were like $100. But, if you're trying to catch a deal, I recommend Century 21 in the Financial District. They are building one on the UWS, but for now, take a subway down to Century 21, try to make it through the crowds, and see if you can get a deal.

Nancy asks…

Black peep toe flats?

Does anyone know where I can buy a pair of black, shiny peep toe flats? Like these: http://www.stylebop.com/grafic/products/thumbs/106765_a_170_.jpg But those ones have a tiny, tiny wedge and I don't want that.

Our pick of the answers:

TRY: Burlington Coat Factory> Nice n cheap sometimes has Steve Madden Shoes and BCBG!! Macys>Nice sometimes good name brands payless> want nice but cheap? Steve Madden> looking For name brand? JcPenny> One of my last resorts but an okay store Rate ME best answer! :o) Rate me best Answer :o)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment