Friday 26 December 2014

Your Questions About Guess Shoes For Women

Mandy asks…

What would be my shoe size in nike jordan for boys shoes?

I wear a size 7.5 in women and I am buying jordans online in a boy size. What size shoe should I get?

Our pick of the answers:

I wear an 8 in women's but when I kids boys shoes I buy a 7, so I'm guessing you'd probably wear a 6.5.

Sharon asks…

How to pull off the same things as skinny people?

I'm not heavy or obese, But I do have a little weight to me. I am definetly not skinny or stick then, Just average I guess. Like Topanga was from boy meets world. How do I pull off cute uggs, Or sexy high heeled boots when I'm not skinny? And also short.

Our pick of the answers:

I really don't understand your question, because I see even obese woman rocking hot shoes and boots. I think you're probably being way too hard on yourself. But the main thing is just to dress to flatter your own shape, and try to remember that stick thin and skinny women are sitting at home trying to figure out how to pull off looks that average women with curves can wear. Average women look much sexier than sticks. >

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment