Sunday 28 December 2014

Your Questions About Womens Shoes Size 13

Maria asks…

I'm 14 years old and 5'4",100-104lbs, and a shoes size of 8. How much taller will I grow?

For more information, my mom is 5'6", about 120lbs, and shoe size of 9-womens and my dad is 5'11", about 190lbs, and a shoe size of 8.5. I'm skinnier and my dad expects me to maybe get 6'0". What do you think?

Our pick of the answers:

I'm 13 (turning 14 this year) and I'm 5'7 and about 117 lbs and my dad is 5'6 and my mum is 5'2, your dad is putting pressure on you for growing and it's not right. It all depends on which time of your teenage life you start your growing spurt thing ( Puberty) cause I haven't yet, just to grow taller sleep more ( like up to 8-9 hours is good :D) Good luck!

Mary asks…

Does anyone know where I can find Jordan 6 Rings shoes in pink and white in bigger sizes?

I need a womens size 12 1/2, or 13.

Our pick of the answers:

Try Ebay. They have everything!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment