Friday 26 December 2014

Your Questions About Heels Over Head

Sandy asks…

What's it mean to fall madly in love? Head over heels? To fall hard when it comes to love?

How can one be head over heels when your head is already over heels?

Our pick of the answers:

It means your ego boundaries have been relaxed to the point that your true love can do no wrong, the world is perfect, and the dog didn't just poop on the carpet. Head over heels is another way of saying that what you used to think was reality is now stretched in another direction so that what used to be true is not, and what used to be false is now true.

Lisa asks…

Why do I go gaga or head over heels over every girl?

i'm not too far from being 25 and I can't help but I always go head over heels

Our pick of the answers:

I'm almost 27 and I do the same shit. It sucks. If I didn't put my heart out there it wouldn't get stepped on so often. Chemical imbalance? :) 'luck.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Heels Over Head

No comments:

Post a Comment