Wednesday 24 December 2014

Your Questions About Shoes For Women With Big Feet

Jenny asks…

women with big feet?

I love women with big feet...it really looks cool to me when I have compared with a few and theirs were bigger most of them seemed to not mind it either. I have found it easy to find women with larger feet than me as I only wear a 7 to 7.5 in mens are yours also bigger? do you think its weird or unusual that I like this?

Our pick of the answers:

I think it's kwel. I wear a Woman's size 10, and a Man size 8. :-) My Mom used to say, " You have pretty feet ". So I wore my Toe rings, and ankle bracelets, and Thong Sandal . " Ouch " I hated breaking them in, but they looked sooo nice. ;-) The Times HAVE changed when it comes to Women's shoe sizes. So I have big feet, and small hands. My Ring size is now a ( 6 ).

Laura asks…

Shoe shops online for big feet (woman)?

Does anybody know any shoe shops online for big feet(heels) and for a woman. My shoe size is a 10/11 in uk sizes and I think the american size is a 13 or 14

Our pick of the answers:

My ex used to use Ebay and www.bigshoeboutique.co.uk online, she had size 10/11 feet too, she was same height as me though at 5'11, so she was fairly tall for a woman. She used to hate me for having size 7 feet, and wanted to swap hehe :)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Shoes For Women With Big Feet

No comments:

Post a Comment