Wednesday 31 December 2014

Your Questions About Stilettos Bar

Mandy asks…

What's the best snippet of conversation you've ever overheard?

Walking through my local shopping centre today I overheard a woman hissing into her mobile " I gave you the key so you could come round and use the computer, if I catch you rooting through Debbie's knicker drawer again you'll be barred" I'd have loved to know what the full story was!

Our pick of the answers:

LOL!!!! I think most men would be disappointed by women's knicker drawers. Mine comes complete with empty paracetamol packets, a collection of blunt pencils and impressively, three electricity timer switches. I've no idea why I needed three or why they now live in my knicker drawer. To continue the knicker theme, before I left home my bedroom was at the front of the house. I would get all the people walking back from the pub going past my window. I'd only ever hear a snippet though! The best value were a notorious couple who lived in the next road called Carol and Robbie. They were colossal drunks and when hammered would batter hell out of each other. No one ever intervened because the next day they would be holding hands..Anyhow one absolute humdinger involved Carol trying to aim her stiletto heels at Robbie's face, he pushed her into a transit van, she slid down the side of the van screaming " What was I supposed to do, piss me knickers in the middle of the road?" I spent the next hour or so lying there with tantalising images of all the places Carol may have done a wee en route from the pub . I fervently hope it was the memorial fountain opposite the pub. Edit- OMG I should clarify it was a memorial to some rich Victorian bloke not a war memorial!

Betty asks…

What Is The Best Lesbian Bar In Detroit?

Me and my wife want to go out tonight and find a potential bisexual female to do a threesome with. Which club would be the best to go to tonight?

Our pick of the answers:

Stiletto's.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment