Sunday 28 December 2014

Your Questions About Platform Heels Without Heel

Nancy asks…

where can I find cute 3.5 inch going out heels?

I love going out with friends and dressing up for a night out but all my friends rock 5 inch heels and I'm around 5'11 and dont feel like being 6'4. The best size heels for me that actually look like heels without wearing platforms is 3.5 inches. Any suggestions on where to find cute, fashionable pumps without breaking my bank?

Our pick of the answers:

Well You Can get Them From Dillards For 89.99. Or At JcPenneys For 39.99.

Sandy asks…

High heels stores in Singapore?

I need some addresses of the shops that sells relly high "high-heels" shoes. 16cm+ heel sandals without platform. Please provide detailed address because we will get there physically. If the store has a web site, that would be great. Thanks

Our pick of the answers:

Did saw some shoes selling quite high heel shoes at this Toa Payoh Central. (more then 10 shops in total selling shoes), you can try your luck in searching in that area. If not, can go to Bugis Village, but worry that the price might be a bit higher :P

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-platform-heels-without-heel-11/

No comments:

Post a Comment