Sunday 21 December 2014

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes Size 11

Susan asks…

Ladies, would you date me?

Well I actually have 3 wives and 1 child and 2 scorpion pets (who sometimes get out of their cage but I put them back eventually). One wife left me because she said I was "arrogant, disgusting, and racist" which I thought was pretty cruel of her to say to me. Oh yeah, I forgot........I'm 16, I wear loose pants (I think you ladies will find that quite sexy), and I wear size 11 shoes. I'm a swimmer too. And I catch spiders for fun, and also love eating peas, even for breakfast. I love watching Animal channel too.. So would you be my girlfriend for my personal enjoyment?

Our pick of the answers:

U r so f'n funny!

Ruth asks…

Do you know any nice young ladies who will be my grandson's girlfriend?

He's 17 years old, has brown hair, blue eyes, is 5'10, 120 pounds, blood type A, shoe size 11, and he's a Virgo. If you need more details about him send me an email. Here is a picture of him http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=20gxpvp&s=7

Our pick of the answers:

I'm sure there's a nice girl out there for your grandson, I tell you h'what. He seems like a nice young man, much like my Bobby. You just need to set him in the right direction. Take him out to meet new people or something. But I'm sure he won't be forever alone.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment