Saturday 27 December 2014

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes Wide

Lisa asks…

Wide Width Fashionable High Heel Shoes?

I'm 5'10" and I'm looking for High heels that are fashionable... I cant find anything!!.. I find the shoe size and not the width.. I'm willing to pay money for the shoes.. Does anyone know .. Where there is a website where you can buy shoes that are fashionable and wide width or a web site where I can design my own high heel.... This is driving me crazy.. I'm tired of looking at OLD ladies.. shoes!!!!!!!!!!

Our pick of the answers:

They have cute ones in ninewest.com you can also choose the width there and stuff. So yea i hoped i helped. =3

Donna asks…

Anyone know where to get custom made shoes?

I don't need orthopedic shoes. I have wide feet and want nice shoes - as in, not old lady shoes.

Our pick of the answers:

Yeah! Go to http://www.nike.com and you could personalize your own shoes (Sneakers) I don't know about other shoes though

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment