Tuesday 29 July 2014

Your Questions About Women's Shoes For Men

Sandra asks…

Is there any difference, other than the size numbers, between men's and women's mizuno volleyball shoes?

For example, could I buy a size 12 navy/white mizuno wave lightning 3 in women's and get the same thing if I ordered a size 10 navy/white mizuno wave lightning 3 in men's?

Our pick of the answers:

The men's lightnings are more designed for jump height where as the female's lightning are better for comfort. But they are really generally the same.

Sharon asks…

Very confused....man buys dirty women's shoes on ebay?

Okay, so I'm a pretty big seller on ebay, most of the stuff I sell are clothes & shoes. So a man asked me a question today asking if I had any used Christian Louboutin shoes for sale. Christian Louboutin is the designer with the red sole, his shoes are very pricey. I explained to him the shoes I had for sale & that they were only worn once or twice, but in clean/perfect condition. He then wrote back saying that he wanted shoes that were really really dirty, like with dirty footprints on them. I thought maybe he was buying them for this girlfriend & couldn't afford ones that were in new or good condition. I looked at items he has bought & all he does is buy women's dirty shoes....that's it! He paid $112.00 for a very disgusting dirty paif of flip flops. Here are some links of what he buys: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300148700069 & http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280153688212. He buys shoes in different sizes too. Is this some sort of fetish?

Our pick of the answers:

He has a big (dirty) shoe/foot fetish. There is actual sites on the web for dirty shoe foot fetishes. YUCK! I dont think its necessarily the dirty part that they like, its the foot imprint on the shoe. (just guessing)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment