Wednesday 30 July 2014

Your Questions About Guess Shoes

Betty asks…

I just bought a Tiffany blue sundress to wear to a wedding and I'm stuck on what color shoes to wear, HELP?!

I was going to go with tan but my fiance is going to wear his black suit, instead of buying a new tan suit, so I guess black shoes, correct?! But I wanted to be creative, would purple shoes work, found a great pair of purple croc heels. Or should I just stick with the black leather mary janes. Opinions needed.

Our pick of the answers:

It seems like this wedding is going to be less formal so black shoes aren't the best choice, probably white would go better. But white stilettos are creative as long as you get like a deep white colour but there are lots of other creative colours for shoes too., but be careful to pick a colour that matches.

Helen asks…

Can I exchange a Guess shoe?

Okay, well i just order a Guess shoe. And the I got the wrong size. So I was wondering.. how do I exchannge it by sending it by mail.. Ohh and the shoe it was really 60 dollar and I got it for 27 plus shipping is 35. Is that final sale? Can I still exchange it?

Our pick of the answers:

Yes but you have too pay shipping and handling

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Guess Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment