Monday 28 July 2014

Your Questions About Heels With Red Bottoms

Donna asks…

For people with good taste in fashion and style!?

Ok. This is a situation where I need to find what to wear to a school dance. My mom's friend gave me a $100 worth dress that was on sale fore $7. She told me it was from a very popular designer that designs thing for red carpet events. It's a beuatiful red with the bottom of the dress flowing on the ground with some sparkly crystals things. It's awesome. I also found a white shawl drape thing. Ok. Does ithe outfit (red dress with white shawl drape that hangs off the shoulder and arms. it really is just like a drape) match with.... 1.) white heels with white clutch wallet 2.) white heels with red clutch wallet 3.) red heels with white clutch wallet 4.) red heels with red clutch wallet thanks! Also if you have more comments, what kind of earrings? Also color please!

Our pick of the answers:

I say red heels but about the clutch im not sure if I should match it with the dress or shoes. It seems to be too much of the same colors. I would rather choose silver or gold shoes and match them with my jewelry. I personally would pick silver jewelry and match them with the shoes. Hope it helps. Good luck!

Helen asks…

what color heels would I wear with these dresses?

I have this dress: http://www.mandee.com/product/RJK/MD-M03101038338343/286/ But it's that purple color on top and than around the waist area it becomes black. And then I have a dress that is spaghetti straps with red on top and black on the bottom. What color heels should I get to match both of them....I was thinking gold?

Our pick of the answers:

You can't go wrong with black, I think a black patent would be especially cute. Gold wouldn't clash per say, but it might be a little too much with the shiny fabric of the first dress (i can't really say about the second), so if you were to do gold I would pick a more understated one. Here's an example: http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3140631?origin=category&resultback=1295 If you really want a metallic silver might be a better option because its also a little more understated.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment