Wednesday 23 July 2014

Your Questions About What Are Heels Without Heels Called

Helen asks…

What should i wear - i really need help?!?!?!?!?

There is this guy called ethan that i have had a crush on for so long... the problem is he has liked this other girl and is only just getting over her. He is moving to durham in july and we are having a leaving party for him full of laughter, dancing and chilling out in the garden. What should I wear- just to note- i dont like my legs without heels, i love my boobs and am slightly self concious of my stomach... in general i want to look beautiful but not prostitutey thank you

Our pick of the answers:

Well since its in July wear a summer dress with floral prints high heel sandals or wedges would look great with it espadrilles would look great too find a dress that shows a little cleavage just a little

Maria asks…

What to do about much taller girl interested in me?

There is a girl four years younger than me. She is 5'10-11" without heels (she plays basketball). I am a 5'4" guy I met her randomly at school and started talking to her. When I went to leave, she asked me for my number and later that day called me. I never expected anything to come of that meeting since I didn't think a much taller girl would like me. Anyways, she called me again to invite me for coffee. I declined since it was late, but we spoke for another 40 minutes. I feel bad about this, but I'm not sure if I should pursue this any further. I want to get to know her, but I feel self-conscious about the height difference. In general, I feel self-conscious about my height. What should I do? I don't think she has a problem with my height since she has contacted me. She is religious and has faith in God so I don't think she cares that her God made me short. But for some reason I'm having a hard time dealing with this.

Our pick of the answers:

She probably is more self conscious of her height than yours. If you two have made a connection- GO FOR IT!! Having things in common and being good friends is more important than any height difference, for sure! I, too am 5'10" without heels and really have never been bothered by height differences. . .only crummy personalities and bad attitudes. Good luck!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment