Thursday 24 July 2014

Your Questions About Womens Pumps

Mary asks…

Women: Are these the perfect basic black leather pumps?

I'm looking for a basic black pump and I've been having trouble. I want to invest in some nice ones that will last a long time. I want to wear them all year round and wear them with everything from skinny jeans to slacks to dresses. Do these fit that? Do these look too dated or oldish? Thanks! http://www.jcrew.com/womens_category/shoes/pumps/PRDOVR~46785/46785.jsp

Our pick of the answers:

I think those are gorgeous pumps! Could fit in any era :)

Sandra asks…

Silver peep toe pumps size 10?

I'm looking for silvery peep toe pumps in womens size 10? HELP! It's for a dance coming up sooon. Thanks prefferably about 4 inches please? thank u!

Our pick of the answers:

Here is one http://www.onlineshoes.com/womens-touch-ups-abby-silver-p_id104636 There are a lot more, also try overstock.com and other online sources.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment