Saturday 26 July 2014

Your Questions About Shoes For Women Cheap

Jenny asks…

Cute, cheap shoes for size 11 women's (US)?

I especially want some cute flats, but I don't want to spend a lot for them, and the places I usually look at rarely have anything in my size. Payless never has anything I'm interested in my size. I need more then a pair of converse for school. Know of any good places to shop?

Our pick of the answers:

I'm size 11 too, and I rarely find anything, however i found a cute pair of black flats with a purple bow at hot topic, if i were you i would just look at any store with shoes and hope for the best!

Susan asks…

Great online clothing stores for young women. CHEAP as well.?

I would like to know some good online clothing stores. I would appreciate if they were cheap to. I'm also wanting them to have shoes as well as pants and shirts. List as many websites as you know. THANK YOU!

Our pick of the answers:

Forever 21-forever21.com That basically covers everything, so I'll leave it at that :).

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment