Thursday 31 July 2014

Your Questions About Steve Madden Shoes For Cheap

Ruth asks…

Fake Steve Maddens?!?

I bought a pair of Steve Maddens, but they look really cheap. They're not leather, and have a weird flower design sole. I looked for the same look online, but I couldn't find it. I have 2 other pairs, which I know are real, but I couldn't find those either, but I'm guessing because they were bought not-so-recently. The shoes I bought have the Steve Madden tag and everything, but where it says the "model name" or whatever you want to call it, it has a ridiculous name like "p-deedee". The other two are like "Devyn" and "Faris". And on the real ones next to the size it has a letter, but these don't. I love Steve Maddens but I don't know if they're real!

Our pick of the answers:

Some of his stuff is pretty skanky looking. Plus, I don't know why anyone would want to make a fake pair of Steve Maddens, to be totally honest.

Sandra asks…

Are Nine West and Steve Madden brands tacky?

Okay, so there is a girl who I just befriended recently, and today she brought a Nine West bag to school and my best friend Kayla practically said really loudly in front of the girl, "Omg her bag is from Nine West, how tacky." And then when another girl passed by, she was like "Ew Steve Madden? Why are people wearing these things?" I don't really know a lot about different brands, but I was curious. Are Nine West and Steve Madden brands tacky bag brands? The only famous ones I know is Dolce and Gabanna and Marc Jacobs because of Kayla, my best friend(the girl who was rude to those girls), because she has a bag from them. It's not really the most serious question, but I am curious to know.

Our pick of the answers:

No. Dolce and Gabbana is a major designer.... Nine West and Steve Madden are very popular brands for shoes and bags, but not quite on the same level as D&G, or Chanel or anything like that, in my opinion. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Steve Madden, and I've never heard of either of those brands being tacky. She might just be jealous. The stuff isn't cheap, but not tacky at all. Rather super cute.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Steve Madden Shoes For Cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment