Friday 25 July 2014

Your Questions About High Heels For Kids

Maria asks…

Whats a good place to get high heels for small feet?

Okay I have really small feet, my 8 year old step-sister can fit in my shoes : [ I wear 4 1/2, which sucks for me. Like if I go into some shoe places the lowest size they got in womens shoes are in a 6. So I have to wear kid's shoes alot of times....and lets face it kids shoes are kind of ugly for a 16 year old. I seriously hate pink and quess what, thats what most color girls shoes are haha Well anyway..I've been wanting a pair of nice high heeled shoes for my winter gala gown and when i dress up nice. I dont want a 1inch heel but a nice elegent shoe : ] Do you know any place that sells womens shoes in 4 1/2 or kids shoes that have high heels (which is wierd but yea) oh and that sell combat shoes also (been looking for some of those, there kool) So High heels and combat shoes (great mix huh lol) where are they?

Our pick of the answers:

Zappos.com !!!

Lizzie asks…

why doesnt this country respect young kids anymore?

wtf is wrong with this sick country of ours? Why are they selling inappropriate clothing for kids(g strings,thongs,high heels,etc) what is it a child's innocence doesn't matter anymore? no wonder so meaning pedos are breeding in this country because this country continues to try to sell kids into sex. Even that show toddler and tiaras which we know is only eye candy to pedos yet they refuse to remove it. Wtf is wrong with this country?

Our pick of the answers:

Lol i've never heard of little kids wearing g strings or thongs. But it's ok for kids to wear heels as long as they're age appropiate ones, not like 4-inch louboutins

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About High Heels For Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment