Thursday 24 July 2014

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes On Sale

Nancy asks…

Need to improve...any sugestions?

have been working at a retail store for over two years now. About seven months ago I transferred to another department in the store. I work in the ladies shoe area. At this department store that I work with there is a goal that you have to make everyday. Mostly every day I make my goal, but lately about 20 percent of what I sale will come back to the store. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I explain all the details about the shoe, how it fits, and put it on the customer myself instead of just giving the shoe box to them. What are reasons that you might return a shoe that you absolutely loved? Is there anything that you would suggest for me to do to help my return rate? Also anything that is returned I have to add that to my daily goal. I really love my job, but I guess I need improvement somewhere.

Our pick of the answers:

It's the economy! Also, people are losing their ethical sense. Wear the shoe to a wedding or a party and then return it. It's not right. You have done well working at one for this long, it will look good on your resume for the next job.

Mandy asks…

Ladies: How many pairs of heels do you own?

How many pairs of heels do you own? How often do you buy heels ('impractical' shoes) Do you wear heels everyday? Even round the supermarket? Do you wish you could wear heels everyday? Do you buy expensive heels or go for sale stuff? I work in Clarks shoe shop, and already have a shoe obsession. I'm only 18 and haven't been 'collecting' that long but I already have 9 pairs of heels, and I don't get round to wearing them all. I have my comfy heels that I can wear shopping etc and I have my killer-but-gorgeous shoes that I can't wear because they hurt, but are just so pretty! I usually buy shoes on sale, or get my work discount. I probably buy about 2 pairs of heels a month (plus about 3 or 4 pairs of flats, sandals etc). Was just interested about everyone else?

Our pick of the answers:

I buy a new pair of heels everytime I go to an occasion where I need to buy a new dress/nice outfit. I'm not sure why, I have perfectly fine heels at home I can wear the outfit with, but I buy a new pair anyways.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Ladies Shoes On Sale

No comments:

Post a Comment