Saturday 26 July 2014

Your Questions About Court Shoes Nike

Lizzie asks…

How do you tell a basketball shoe will have decent grip?

I bought a new pair of basketball shoes from nike ( Nike Shox Spotlight) and the grip looked really nice and good but when i took it to my school gym it was not really good and i was sliding a bit. So my question is how am i suppose to test out the basketball shoe's grip when Nike stores or Footlocker dont have basketball court floors?

Our pick of the answers:

Its with everyshoe really Try online shopping i buy all from eastbay.com Spit on the floor and whipe your shoe off id say thats the best solution

Susan asks…

How to remove black spots on shoes?

I have had a pair of Nike Air Max Full Court 2 Shoes and they have large black spots by the toe and no matter how hard I scrub they do not come off. I love these shoes and would like to know how to get these spots off if you can.

Our pick of the answers:

You dont need to

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-court-shoes-nike-16/

No comments:

Post a Comment