Wednesday 25 March 2015

Your Questions About Womens Fashion Shoes Uk

Sandra asks…

UK ONLY: clothes for womens in their 20s?

I find that I can either find clothes for teenagers or for more mature women. I look young as it is without wearing teenage clothes. Any ideas where I can find clothes more suited to a 20 yr old. UK only please, I live in the UK. I've looked online but I'm between 10/12 and often the sizes are odd. If you know what I mean. Thanks I'm not really into all the trends, used to wear alternative clothing as a teen now I've got older it's hard to find anything

Our pick of the answers:

Looked at all the answers.....No problem with the stores, BUT...you seem to have a problem with what looks good on you...... Forget all the trendy or cheap stores in the U.K. Go to a high end store and ask them to help you out, with what would look good on your body type. You may never buy anything there, but, their advice may help you find clothing to fit your style and body shape....Have you got any friends, that wear clothes that are stylish?? Ask them :-)) A few good pieces of clothing, are worth more than a lot of ill fitting junk.... Find a good flattering pair of jeans and slacks Some good flattering tops, and a nice jacket . Coordinate the colours, so you can mix and match....Also a pair or 2 of decent shoes.. Finally, some accessories, belts, scarves etc. I don't need to live in the U.K to give you this advise.......Just common and fashion sense.

Susan asks…

What to wear with these shoes?

http://www.sophiawebster.co.uk/category/view/2 http://www.sophiawebster.co.uk/category/view/1 For my sweet sixteen I'm going for fun and different but still classy. I just MUST wear sophia webster shoes I love her and her shoes <3 but I don't know a really cute dress to wear. I don't have a specific pair picked out and she'll have a whole new collection out next season but I just want to know what you think would b a good look to go for with the general idea of the shoes. they're really cute and funky and I want a dress like that. I like alice and olivia dresses but I want something kind of poofy. Sherri Hill is cute but not elegant

Our pick of the answers:

I like the pencil looking shoe maybe these kind of outfits: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fashion-High-Waist-Dots-Harem-Pants-Loose-Comfortable-Leggings-Stretchy-Pants-/300941470523?pt=US_CSA_WC_Pants&var=&hash=item4611826b3b http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lady-Button-High-Waist-Slim-Skinny-Legging-Sailor-Dress-Capris-Pants-Size-L-LY05-/310716725680?pt=US_CSA_WC_Pants&hash=item485828f9b0 http://www.ebay.com/itm/Womens-elegant-Summer-Casual-PLAYSUIT-High-waist-JUMPSUIT-Harem-Pants-Vest-/350765131407?pt=US_Womens_Jumpsuits_Rompers&var=&hash=item51ab3b268f it's cute and not that expensive

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment