Tuesday 31 March 2015

Your Questions About Stilettos Nails

Linda asks…

Who prefers Stiletto Nails?

I do. Whats your fav color to polish them?

Our pick of the answers:

I personally love the look of them. However my nails have never been long enough to do them D: Favorite color to polish them? Something either light and sparkly (I LOVE the glitter french tips) or a deep dark color ;)

Donna asks…

How Much Does Stilettos Nails Cost?

I Want my nails done , but i dont know how much it cost to get them shape , and design, and gems

Our pick of the answers:

It depends where you live. You will get a bunch of different prices from people online. Find the closest nail salon and call them and ask for an accurate price.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-stilettos-nails-19/

No comments:

Post a Comment