Saturday 28 March 2015

Your Questions About Platform Heels Without Heel

Ruth asks…

How can I wear super high heels all night without any pain?

It's my Matric Dance (Prom) this Saturday. I have these super sexy high heels (12cm high). They have a platform by the ball of my foot. The fit well I do have to wear inner soles but they fit perfectly. Obviously my feet hurt after and hour or two, so I was wondering if anyone has sneak tips or tricks to make them a little more comfy. Thanks =]

Our pick of the answers:

Insoles can help if it is not the highest quality of shoe. The main thing that will help is just getting used to them. You really don't have enough time to get used to them properly so the best thing I can tell you is to wear them around the house from now until then and when at the dance takes breaks once in a while.

Lizzie asks…

Do you prefer a high heel or a higher heel with a platform?

I see lots of 6" heels with a platform and then lots of 4" without which is better or worse and why?

Our pick of the answers:

I like higher heels with a platform. Feels more comfortable to me.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment