Wednesday 25 March 2015

Your Questions About Stilettos

Carol asks…

What is the best liquid eyeliner/have you ever used lash stiletto mascara review?

I am going to do a "winged eye" look for an up coming event and want to try liquid eyeliner out. I have never used it before and wanted to give it a try. What is the best liquid eyeliner for a beginner to make the winged look with? I also wanted to try the new lash stiletto mascara by Maybelline, does it work well?

Our pick of the answers:

I use Maybeline for liquid liner. The Lash stiletto works good for ppl with long lashes or fake lashes. If your lashes are not as long and you want to use the stiletto mascara I suggest you invest in some false lashes..

Sharon asks…

How many of you ladies where stiletto heels and why do you do it when they are probably not comfortable?

I'm a guy and I buy shoes that feel good. Why do you ladies where stilettos when you can hurt yourself, the shoes hurt you, and they make you vulnerable because you can't run fast. Do you where them because they make you feel good about yourself or do you where them because you want to turn heads?

Our pick of the answers:

I love heels and stilettos! I think they are so cute, they turn heads, and make me feel great about myself......and I walk in them well!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment