Friday 27 March 2015

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes Size 13

Sandy asks…

Is this normal and when will I stop growing?

Is being a 14 year old girl who is 5 foot 6, and has a size 10 foot bad unaverage? And when do you think my shoe size might stop growing? My mom is 5 foot 3 and my dad is 6 feet. What height might I stop growing at? And when will my feet stop growing? I hate being this tall.

Our pick of the answers:

Heyy ur not tall I'm 13 and I'm 5' 8" and still growing I've got size 10 feet too...u might get an inch taller IR less if uve started ur lady thing but if u haven't then ur gonna keep growin...love ur height tho.. Cause it's kinda Bice being tall

Mandy asks…

How would i get swimsuits secretly?

I am 13 ( Yes i know your probaly thinking WOW YOUNG! XD ) And i have my sisters party coming up, She is going to be 17 and my swimsuits wouldent fit her... Mum has said that i need to get her my own present on my own, So how would i buy some swimsuits ( Cheap if possible, I have like NO money ) and get them secretly..? (My brother can get into town if he needs to so i can get him to pick them up if need be)

Our pick of the answers:

A swimsuit is an unbelievably personal item for a young lady, even more so than shoes or makeup. The *swimsuit* chapter of the Social Rule Book alone is more than anyone can understand—if there were such a book. Unless she's told you exactly which suit she wants, and you know her exact size, there's no way you'll be able to successfully acquire a swimsuit that she would like. Instead, get something useful, but something she wouldn't necessarily buy for herself. Goggles are a good suggestion; maybe something for beside the pool? An iPod waterproof case, a nice beach towel, flip flops, luxury reclining slippers, etc., etc.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Ladies Shoes Size 13

No comments:

Post a Comment