Friday 27 March 2015

Your Questions About High Heels High Hopes Shirt

Maria asks…

What is the best or craziest costume you have ever worn to a costume party or seen anyone else wearing?

What is the best or craziest costume you have ever worn to a costume party or seen anyone else wearing? We are going to a big costume party tonight for our friend's 30th birthday and my partner has come up with hilarious costumes for us, I was not sure at first but actually it's turned out to be a great idea and I hope we win the prize for best costumes! The theme is travel because our friend has been away travelling a lot. We decided to be a pilot and a flight attendant but my partner thought it would be funnier to swap so she dressed as the male pilot and I dressed as a female flight attendant! I thought that would be a bit crazy but she persuaded me it would be good and she is right we do look really good and very funny in our costumes. She is wearing a dark pant suit with badges and medals on, a shirt and tie, a hat, and she has just put on a fake beard and sunglasses, she looks really good! I just looked in the mirror and can't believe what I look like, I am wearing a bright red fitted jacket, white top, neckscarf, very short skirt and pantyhose! She has put full make-up on my face with mascara and red lip gloss and given me stick on long red nails, and even convinced me to shave my legs, omg! I have just got to put on my blonde wig, hat and high heels and we are good to go! It is a bit embarrassing but we don't mind doing some crazy things for a laugh sometimes so we decided if we were going to do it then go all out for it! What do you think of our idea, and what is the craziest costume you ever wore to a party or on Halloween? One more thing, if the ladies can give me any advice about walking in heels, I had a quick practise earlier but I am not sure how I am going to last the whole night in them!

Our pick of the answers:

I haven't seen any crazy costumes myself, but my dad made himself a german shepherd suit and went as my mom's seeing eye dog. He lapped beer out of a doggy bowl.

Carol asks…

What do you think of a guy wearing high heel boots?

I really love to wear high heel boots but I don't know why. In my opinion I love the noise they make when I walk and I find it very fun to walk in them and they are great for rainy weather. I actually can walk in them pretty well and I feel great in them the only thing is that they are considered girl shoes. I want to wear the boots under my regular pants. The heels are 3 inch stilettos but I am wearing them with regular clothing, jeans, t-shirts. What do you think about that?

Our pick of the answers:

I hope you're trolling. EWWWW. Seriously ...cringe.. How embarrassing for you..:/ If you were walking down the street in high heeled boots i would laugh in your face..not to be mean its just the truth i'm afraid. Are you gay?

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About High Heels High Hopes Shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment