Thursday 26 March 2015

Your Questions About Heels

Ruth asks…

What is the best way to improve your comfort when wearing heels?

When I was younger, the heels didn't bother me. As I've gotten older (now 26), I often experience pain when I wear shoes with heels- which means I don't do it that much. Some wedge styles are comfortable but I buy and want to easily wear a variety of sexy shoes. I'm going to start dressing up a little more often. What should I do to improve my comfort and ability to walk better?

Our pick of the answers:

I have noticed the same thing for myself! I have bought those gel inserts specifically for heels. I buy the ones that are for the balls of your feet because that is where the pain is for me. If the pain is more in your heels, they also sell those. I also take 2 ibuprofen before I go out in my heels! :)

Helen asks…

Any tips on preventing the heel from slipping out of the high heels when wearing pantyhose/nylons?

I wear 3-4inch heels on a daily basis, but usually my lifestyle doesn't require that I wear them with nylons or pantyhose. I find that whenever I do wear nylons with any of my shoes, my heels tend to slip out of the shoes much easier when I'm walking. All my shoes are the correct fit and are not too big. I've tried grip pads and soles, but it only helps a little.

Our pick of the answers:

Spray hair spray on the heels of your feet with the panty hose on, before you put the shoes on. Sounds weird, but it totally works.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment