Saturday 21 February 2015

Your Questions About Womens Shoes Size 11

Lisa asks…

How tall are you and what shoe size do you take?

I am 5'11 and take a shoe size of 17 mens. Yes, huge. I have a cousin who's a girl and is 5'6 with a size 14 women's foot. We ask because we are trying to figure out how unusual our very large feet are in the population. And you? LOL, it's not an experiment really we are just tired of always having the biggest shoes! :-}

Our pick of the answers:

Hi! This is a pretty funny and clever experiment of yours! I am 5"6ish and a size 91/2 to 11 in Womens. My size really varies with the sho but I am a 10 1/2 usually

Susan asks…

What size snowboard in cm should i get?

I weigh 100 lbs., 4ft. 11 in. And i wear a size 7 in womens shoes.

Our pick of the answers:

Around 133-136.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment