Friday 20 February 2015

Your Questions About High Heels High Hopes T Shirt

Sandy asks…

READ THIS AND TELL ME WHAT U THINK!!?

Sorry bout that title... Anyways im 11 years old and i think i might have a little bit of talent in writing... I would just like to ask you guys your opinions... This will help me in life... if you want to, you can maybe give me an idea to use in my story.. just to note this is not a school project this is free writing... ENJOY! Chapter 2 Our hopes were crushed as we soon realized one week after our escape. We had resided in a dank, alcohol smelling, alleyway, with broken glass bottles lying amok. It is a not a place for a young boy to thrive in… Alex has fallen ill with some sort of odd virus. He has a fever but complains of liver pains. Every day I spend hours looking for homes, jobs, food, wood, and water. I have very little money stolen from the doctors themselves. I stole about 300 dollars and 50 cents. It has kept us alive. But now, as you are about to read, I encounter one of the most unthinkable thing anyone could imagine. As I set off that day, I decided to take a different route than usual. I ran in a dark alleyway across from ours, and continued. After a while, I began to hear sirens of a cop car. I quickened my pace, running in an awkward, uneven pattern. I rounded the corner and came to two fat, sweaty, untrimmed, fake looking, police officers. A slow grin spread across one's face even though he had a scar running straight through his lips. I tried to stifle my fear as the other one said. "That's the girl from the Tremlin household!" "Yea!" said the scar-lipped one. "I hear there is a 1,000 dollar reward for her..... But there should be a boy responding to Alex. He had a hefty reward of about 5 grand I should say." Before he could react I found a dirty but still pointy high heel shoe. Smiling, I slipped it on and it was a good fit. I yanked my leg back then surged it forward making contact with his jimmies. I did the same on non-scar face, and then lost the shoe. I took off running as fast as I could. I took what seemed like unending alleyways all across the world it so seemed until I finally found a break. There was a small brick building with a tiny platform where I would probably be safe on top. I peered down and saw a ladder, rusted and unsteady looking, lying on the ground next to me. Thanking god, I sat it up against the wall and climbed. I heard the cops screaming at me and threatening to kill me. That just made me climb even faster. Finally about halfway up, I discovered a pipe leading the rest of the way, and unfortunately, the ladder ended there. With a quick breath I swung myself over onto the pipe and started to climb. The pipe was cold against my bare feet yet warm against my bare hands. That was odd. I continued climbing and finally landed with a satisfying crunch, on a patch of gray gravel. The next thing happened scared me completely. I heard a loud "Ehem" as someone cleared there throat above me. I peered up in absolute fear and saw four boys all with their shirts off and looking particularly scary. I took a step backwards and felt myself wobble on the edge of the building 'This is it' I thought dreadfully 'I'm going to be killed or arrested.' Which path would I take? Being beaten by a bunch of boys my age, or be arrested by two fat sweaty cops? Decisions, decisions… I was just about to make my choice when I felt my feet wobble and I began to topple backwards. I shrieked at the top of my lungs as I was sure I was just about to fall to my uncalled for death. A boy suddenly reached out and grabbed my outstretched hand, dirty from grime and a week of starting fires from pure ashes. He pulled me upwards and I was sure I was absolutely safe. He smiled at me, and said. "Welcome." The warm aroma of smoke came off of him and he seemed about my age. The rest of them didn't look as mean as they did when I had landed on the platform. One of them was actually sort of… you know… cute… "H-Hi." I stuttered stupidly. They all chuckled to themselves. "Hi to you to!" said my rescuer "I'm Daniel." He said. The next boy, who had a tattoo of a tiger on his shoulder stated, "I'm Charlie, but you can just call me Zip, like everyone here does… I get that nickname from my running skills." He grinned. The next boy, who happened to be the boy I fancied, was named Enrique. He was known in the gang for his extreme strength. Wow… I thought to myself. "Um I'm Slick." Said the fourth and final boy who was extremely thin, badly battered and bruised. "Can we help you in anyway?" asked Daniel. "Yes! My, um brother, Alex, Is really sick... Our parents… died a while ago, and we have absolutely no money… so I can't help him at all... Do you guys think that you could help?" "Sure!" said Daniel "But first, you can start by telling us when you escaped Miss Esalyn, and how much money you actually stole from your torturers." He grinned slyly. I sighed defeated and slowly nodded. "I stole about 300 dollars… It wasn't really that bad… I only broke three vases and in answer to one of my askers questions - the name of the book would be called The Savoir, or A Chance... btw i posted more it just wouldnt show... im thinking of just posting a website with the story on it... lol LEAKED ON THE WEB! ill post a link.. e-mail me with questions, comments anything! i need encouragment!

Our pick of the answers:

What can I say you got real talent. If you decide to publish it please let me know asap. Also do you have any ideas for the title yet.

Susan asks…

when your at school do you have to talk to girls to notice you?

Well I finished high school but I was just wondering. I was cool and stuff but there were some girls that interest me. I never asked any of them out since I have no car still and lived in a basement apartment even though I always dress nice and was well groomed. I always dress in a sense of fashion that was really fashionable. Its similar to the Jonas Bros but not exact. Skinny jeans, Stylized scarves, jewellery, nice designed shirts, boots (some of them were high heeled) I think i could ask a girl out and they would say yes, yet again I am not so sure I am goodlooking and all but the thing is never really talked to girls a lot and the thing is I hardly ever hung out with girls. i have many friends but can't hang out with them since I don't have a car but hung out with some few friends and there all guys. But I wanna hang out more with girls like be good friends with them and all. But they never really talk to me in school and I am a really nice guy but was quiet at school. talked to guys and all but never do girls so much but I went to two schools and funny thing is in my last school girls always said hi to me and stuff and sometimes flirty. But the ting is I was fat and dressed gangsta in a way but had glasses like kinda like a dork but never thought I was goodlooking when I was fat. I guess I did. IDK cause I always thought that I wasugly but those girls always semmed interested and said hi. and I talked to them sometimes but then a thing happened where those girls got mad and hated me cause they thought I was gay but really wasn't. and what started it all was one day I screw my eyes with make up and not even make up remove could let it go. And it looked like I wore mascara everyday but really wsn't I guess I just wanted to look good and took it too much overboard. Since I thougt I was ugly when I was fat. Anyways the girls seemed so interested in me when I was fat. Those exact girls from my old school when they saw me lose weight never talked to me anymore and more since I switched schools. I got too goodlooking and became hot so I think they were shocked since they never thought I could achieve losing weight and turning really goodlooking. But now I want to hang out more with girls. be really good friends and be in a relationship with one. But I can't, I hope uni will be better. Girls what is your say on this? Like whenever I go out girls smile at me and stuff. They notice me. maybe its the good looks or my sense of unique style. I don't know. But how can I talk more to girls and become good friends with them? once I am at uni? I always sometimes talked to girls at school but never talked to me back at all after. 10 points to an answer that will satisfy and meet my expectations. answers please!!

Our pick of the answers:

Ha Im sorta in a similar situation except im a girl, I mean Guys look at me all the time and flirt and girls get Jealous of the attention I get (I don't ask for it, I know im good looking but im not big headed and only ever had one, my current Boyfriend) but despite all that they never actually ask me out, I was talking to one of my guy friends once and he told me that they don't in case I turn them down, so basically people have too much of a fear of being rejected, It sound like it's the same for you, there's probably been a few girls who liked you, and to be honest a lot of girls expect a guy too make the first move, I did ask someone out eventually after all the *Subtle* hints and it's been a year now, think of it this way the worst somebody can do is say no, it's not the end of the world, if they flirt With you and then say no anyway they aren't worth the effort, good luck

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-high-heels-high-hopes-t-shirt-9/

No comments:

Post a Comment