Friday 20 February 2015

Your Questions About High Heels Online Australia

Sharon asks…

Formal! Help with formal dresses please? And shoes?

Hey, So my year 11 formal is in 2 months, and i have been looking at dresses at shops and online.As I am in a small school its more semi-formal. So we can wear short dresses (not too short as to look like a harlot). I have found a really nice dress. Its sort of a halterneck. The straps start in the middle of the dress about the breasts and end normally at the back. I can wear a normal bra with this. I'm a curvy girl but not really big. I was thinking about wearing a corset. One, because it is strapless and two it would bring my waist in a bit. Where in Australia can I find a reasonably priced corset? I like the traditional ones or the peek a boo corsets. I am willing to spend up to $120 for one. Oh! While I'm here. Do you know what shops would sell high heels?Possiblywith a bit of a heel at the front too. I'm very short 5 foot, so I need high heels. I'll pay up tp $100 for the heels, but I really dont want to pay any more than that. Thanks

Our pick of the answers:

If you want a lace up corset your best bet would be an Adult costume shop (you know, the ones that sell sexual role play stuff) or a gothic fashion store. You could try Bras and Things but they tend not to have the decent quality lace up corsets. What they stock is more along the lines of a bustier. As to the shoes, the 'heel' is at the back- under the HEEL of your foot, I'm guessing you want platform shoes. I THINK I saw some in Kmart the other week, otherwise try Shoe City if you have one near you or Payless or Spendless Shoes. They don't really seem to be in fashion this year so you are going to hunt for them.

Ruth asks…

Where can I go in Brisbane to have these things made?

I have a couple of designs of high heels that I want to get made for me as well as a mirror and a lamp. I can't find exactly what i'm after at the shops or online so I figure there must be some factory or something that I can go to where I can show them a picture of what I want and they will make it for me? Would this be really expensive do you think? I've heard that you can get this kind of thing done overseas so surely there must be somewhere here in Queensland, Australia? Please tell me the name of the company as well as contact details if you have them. Thanks

Our pick of the answers:

For the shoes try Tafi shoes in Caloundra,link below. As for the mirror and lamp, depending on what they are made of, go to the markets at Eumundi or South Brisbane and talk to the stallholders. They will make things for you if you see a style you like.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-high-heels-online-australia-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment