Tuesday 24 February 2015

Your Questions About Stilettos Bar

Nancy asks…

(LADIES) Going to Atlantic City for vacation and don't know what to wear/pack?! Whats the usual dress code?

I am going to AC for 5 days next week and I am not sure what to wear because I have never been there before. I have been gambling in Vegas and have to been to plenty of beaches, but everyone tells me that Atlantic City is different and the dress code varies. I don't want to be too over dressed or under dressed, so any suggestions on what to wear for the boardwalk, gambling, bars and dining out? Any other tips on what to bring? Thanks!

Our pick of the answers:

I've never been there but I have been to Vegas. AC is more dressy and fashionable from what I've been told by others. I'd bring some yoga pants, tanks & flip flops for casual wear as well as some bootcut jeans. Also bring a more mainstream day-to-day outfit like nice pants or jeans and a few tops like blouses and tunics and flats. Consider a maxi skirt or maxi dress for casual wear and cute flat sandals. You can dress casual for gambling but I like to dress up personally. I wear like a blouse and cropped blazer along with some flare leg jeans and stiletto heels. Also works for clubs. Then you should also bring a short tight dress and some killer platform heels for fun nights out. I always take my palazzo pants on trips because they dress up or down depending on top and shoes. I can wear them during the day shopping with some flip flops and a tank and then change into a tight top and stilettos for the eveing. Have fun! :-)

Mary asks…

What color and style shoes would look good with a blue and white dress?

I have a blue and white dress for promotion. The top breast part is a light blue and the bottom part which reaches to my knees is white. its strapless dress and has a silver ribbon that ties in the back. What kind of shoes should i wear with it and what color? Oh and if you guys have a opinion what kind of top should i wear in case it gets chilly?

Our pick of the answers:

Nude colored high heels seem to be the inn thing at the moment go with any colour your wearing http://picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/zm3xr2-l-610x610-shoes-nude-heels-bow-stilettos.jpg Think those are gorgeous maybe buy myself a pair Hopefully this time link isn't google images showin some pics of nude girl In high heels unfortunate when you type nude stilettos in the search bar :(

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-stilettos-bar-19/

No comments:

Post a Comment