Thursday 26 February 2015

Your Questions About Heels Without Heel

Donna asks…

why is it okay to wear flats and heels without socks?

Every summer, all the girls/ladies are wearing flats and heels without socks. Putting aside aesthetics, I was wondering why is it suitable for them to wear flats and heels without socks just like they are wearing sandals? Aren't they closed toe shoes just like sneakers, converses, and boots? How is that different from wearing sneakers and boots without socks then? Wouldn't their feet get all sweaty, sticky, and smelly if they wear flats and heels without socks? If that is the case, how can it be comfortable for everyone to continue wearing them like that? I just don't understand.

Our pick of the answers:

You are absolutely right, it does get sweaty. I actually consider it to be one of the most uncomfortable aspects of wearing heels (and flats). But in my case, it's much more tolerable because I always wear pantyhose with closed-toe heels. This helps to prevent it from getting sticky. Socks with heels just looks tacky.

Nancy asks…

How to stop my heels from coming off?

Im not used to wearing heels without straps, but i found this really cute pair and do want to buy it.. I want to know if there any home remedies to stop my feet coming off my heels?

Our pick of the answers:

Learn before that

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment