Friday 27 February 2015

Your Questions About Womens Heels Size 12

Maria asks…

Need suggestions and opinions on these shoes and jeans please?

I really like Litas, I'm 15 and LOVE them, I tried on a pair like them in a shop but they were SO high, I couldn't walk in them, I didn't want to admit it tho cause I wanted them so bad but I don't know if all of them are that high, need opinions from people who have them.I like them in black and beige! http://www.solestruck.com/jeffrey-campbell-lita-black-distressed-leather/index.html OR http://theinstyler.blogspot.co.uk/2012/01/litas-oh-litas.html Also I would love a pair of coloured jeans like orange or green. I seen two nice pairs of green jeans but I cant decide which colour I prefer! It doesn't matter about the price, just the jeans :) http://www.subcouture.co.uk/trousers-jeans-c119/dr-denim-jean-jegging-in-extra-stretch-mid-rise-in-spring-bud-green-p2111?utm_source=froogle&utm_medium=organic&utm_term=dr-denim-jean-jegging-in-extra-stretch-mid-rise-spring-bud-green-size-size-m-uk-size-12-51807050&utm_campaign=froogle#5232 or http://www.missguided.co.uk/nichelle-skull-stud-skinny-jeans-49043 I also seen nice orange jeans but I don't know whether they're too bright or if the colour is nice? http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/jeans/parisian-spicy-orange-jeggings_277459281 or if anyone has seen nicer jeans, send me the link please I like orange and green or any other suggestions! please!

Our pick of the answers:

I never liked the jeffrey boots but as long as your getting into tall heels I say go ahead and enjoy your style.

Donna asks…

average shoe size for a male?

I'm in the 10th grade 15 years old 5'4 size 8-8.5 am I gonna keep this foot size throughout my high school years?

Our pick of the answers:

At 15, your feet have probably maxed out even though I'm sure you're getting taller. A lot of girls wear your size (a womens 9.5 or 10), and many have bigger feet. I stand 5'10.5" and wear a guys 10.5, and I'm matched by 5'10" girls with womens size 12 feet quite often. Those girls' feet would dwarf yours. Seeing that red nail polish almost an inch beyond the end of your toes end would be quite a sexy sight - with me they can only match. You'll greatly outclass the average girl on height once you're through. You may end up near my height. But you'll still have to ask lots of girls to take off their heels, otherwise they'll be taller than you. The good news is, some women don't mind being taller than the guy.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment