Wednesday 25 February 2015

Your Questions About High Heels For Kids

Betty asks…

Do you think that kids should play with dolls that have scanty clothes?

Dolls today are slowly lowering the bar for kids as to what they wear. What do you think about kids playing with dolls that have short skirts, or high heels? Should someone step in? Dolls today are slowly lowering the bar for kids as to what they wear. Each generation after the next is getting worse as far as lack of modesty.What do you think of kids playing with dolls that teach lack of modesty? Should doll companies have a better dress code for thier toys?

Our pick of the answers:

I feel that this question is best answered by first answering a question for the parent. What message are you wanting to send to your children? Do you want them to think that they should wear high heels and short skirts, or do you want to instill in them a sense of self respect and modesty? Is is wrong? Should someone step in? These answers are subjective as they are going to differ based on the opinion of the parents. The real question is, what do you want your children to believe?

Sharon asks…

I need to find size 5 high heels.?

I have very little feet, there a size three in kids and im 20 and I can never find any heels that fit me because in kids sizes they don't have cute heels and if they did they look very kidish. And so size fives aren't very big on me that's what I look for but the next problem is is that not my places have size five heels. So does anyone know where I can buy size five high heels or wedges?

Our pick of the answers:

I'm right with you, and I'm 56. I've been mail ordering my heels, and have been lucky, only had to return 1 pair. I've found real bargains at Target- the Mossismo line. They start at 5 usually. Cute pair of wedges here. Try zappos or shoe mall too. Http://www.target.com/Mossimo-Supply-Co-Slingback-Wedges/dp/B001GMHFZO/qid=1242569679/ref=br_1_13/182-6994900-1858130?ie=UTF8&node=13768511&frombrowse=1&pricerange=&index=tgt-mf-mv&field-browse=13768511&rank=pmrank&rh=&page=3

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment