Tuesday 24 February 2015

Your Questions About Heels With Red Bottoms

Jenny asks…

What color eyeshadow and lipstick should I wear if I am wearing black and red or black and pink?

I want to wear black skinny jeans and black high heels and possibly a pink or red top. I have brown hair and am fair/medium toned. I don't like wearing red lipstick. I want to wear a pink lipstick if possible but what color eye makeup? I wouldn't might doing a smokey eye but then how do I tie that into the lipstick wear a nude? I also don't think earth tones would go good with this combination of colors. Suggestions

Our pick of the answers:

I think you should do a black smokey eye or a simple black eyeshadow with some red/pink highlights in the eye. Mascara and eyeliner on both top and bottom lids. Red lipstick will look the best. Maybe red lipgloss? Hot pink lipstick is also awesome and u can do baby pink lipstick and I am a lipstick girl so I dont recommend lip gloss..lol

Maria asks…

What did I do to my heel and how do I fix it?

I'm an idiot and decided riding a horse bareback w/o shoes would be a fantastic idea. Naturally, I got launched off my 18 hand baby (about 6.6 feet I think??) and went into the gravel. I ended up landing on my right heel and the force and collapsing into a roll. It's only been about half an hour but my foot is swelling and super tomato red on the bottom towards the arch/heel's inside, and there's a bit of bruising on the side of my foot. If I stand on that heel it's near impossible to keep myself up because of the bruising sensation/pain. It's not so bad when i don't stand or walk on it, but the swelling concerns me some, and if I roll my foot it hurts, specifically up or inward. Any ideas on what it might be and how to fix it? I'm not overly worried but I don't want to mess it up further. Advice on what to do would be appreciated.

Our pick of the answers:

Do some home remedies like icing. Elevating and compress it. Take ibuprofen for pain relief. Give rest to your foot and do not put much stress on foot. Use crutches or braces. If its a severe injury you should go get x-rays and help form a podiatrist.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Heels With Red Bottoms

No comments:

Post a Comment