Thursday 19 February 2015

Your Questions About High Heels With Red Bottoms

Ruth asks…

I'm Having A 6th Grade Graduation...Any Ideas For The Big Day I Leave Elementary School?

Ok, so I'm finally graduating from 6th Grade, and, more importantly, Elementary School! YAY! Ok, the big day is coming soon, and I want to look PRETTIFUL lol! Ok, first off is the dress. I can't seem to find anyplace with a dress in handy. My frends and mom have been looking around like ten stores and couldn't find a good dress. Any store suggestions or maybe a specific dress? My school colors are white and red, so I was thinking of a white dress with lil' red polka dots LOL. Anything is fine, just not too shabby, too girly, to long (cuz it's supposed to be VERY HOT!), CHEAP and not to SLUTTY either lol. Next off is hair. I'm thinking of curling my hair on the bottom, since my hair is fairly long. Then I'm gonna clip it sorta. IDK if this would look good. GOOD OPINIONS ONLY, NO INSULTS OR MEAN JOKES OR I'LL IGNORE UR "ANSWER". And finally, shoes. Any good shoes? High heels would like nice. I've found these nice white high heels, but I need a dress to match with it. Thanks guys! =]! [I DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH ROOM B4 SO PLEASE READ THIS] My graduation is on Friday, June 22nd. I DON'T WANT TO ORDER ANYTHING THAT INCLUDES SHIPPING, AND DEFINITELY NOTHING ONLINE EITHER! Thanks lol. =] THANX EVERY1! masharocks91 - even tho i said no online stuff, that dress is BEAUTIFUL and im considering to buy it...wow its so prettiful lol Kate B - wow! i thought i was the only one! im soo nervous, its my first graduation of anything! thanks for your opinions! sabrina - aww thanx so much! ya, i neva wear anything im uncomfortable in...thanks for the hair advice! Futbol_jogabonita - lol thanx, i hate strappy stuff, and thanx for mentioning forever 21 i almost forgot about that place lol! lol, i hate it when people "overdo" their hair it just looks like theyre going to a fashion show or sumthin lol softballproat3rd - WOW THAT MACY'S DRESS IS REALLY NICE ITS PROBABLY THE BEST SUGGESTION i showed my mom and she said it mite not fit me cuz im only 12 but its a really nice dress i luuuuuuv it! the dress so matches wat i need! i think im getting it thanx so much! Violina - wow, its such a small world! wat a coincidence! thanx, maybe ill stop by khols l8r. Thanx every it means alot!

Our pick of the answers:

Try delias (online store) or deb. Deb has good summer dresses right now. Do you like this one? Http://www.debshops.com/Fashion/ViewDetail.asp?page=2&CatID=120&CENID=2446

Susan asks…

Where can I find red bottomed sexy high heels?

You know the high heels that have red on the bottom (on the soles I guess)? Does anyone know any websites I can go to? All I can find are really expensive name brand ones.

Our pick of the answers:

I have shoes like that from target. Not sure if they still carry them.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About High Heels With Red Bottoms

No comments:

Post a Comment