Wednesday 25 February 2015

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes On Sale

Ruth asks…

will obama invest in typical demo investments after his term is over?

such as gm and chrysler,lady shoe sales in chicago,barney frank comics,non profit foundations like the Clinton's and the sales of house and senate seats?

Our pick of the answers:

I just love this question. Too bad Dimmie Dimwit can't remember that his patron saint, Sick Willie, probably holds the record for presidential pardons. By the way, I believe you're on the right track.

Helen asks…

Is there a value to past seasons stock when buying a retail fashion business?

I am buying a small ladies shoe and handbag going concern. The present owner has autumn/winter shoes which she says is left over from autumn/winter 06/07 but how would I know it is not years older - about £4k worth - and spring/summer stock which she says is this spring/summer (07) - about 5k worth - In total about £9k worth. September is the delivery of this autumn/winter stock which I am to pay for and hopefully sell - she has on order for september delivery circa £23k worth of new stock . The owner wants me to buy her aged / old unsold stock at cost price - the cost she bought it for - I tend to think it is past its sell-buy date - if she could not sell it - why does she think I could? I do not want to upset the seller - I would like to look in everybox of shoes with a view to deciding whether I will take the risk and buy them off her. Does anyone know the protocol - best advice in this situation? Thanks

Our pick of the answers:

Hi i am deejay, any stock u are purchasing is S.A.V. STOCK AT VALUATION which is generally her cost price on her purchasing invoices.Maybe any handling costs as well.It seems to me that it may be possible for the indent orders to be renegotiated or modified,if as she says they should be supplying in season stock legal advice and your accountants perusal is in order. If u doubt the valuation of stock and or the sale potential of any stock , u should negotiate downwards in the purchase price.Shoes can have four style releases in a12-15 month period so I would strongly advise CAVEAT EMPTOR which is a latin and legal term .meaning let the buyer beware.Apart from this ,iwould advise u to look at the stock in as far as prior deliveries go against the time it took to sell it!!! I BOUGHT A LADIES FASHION STORE in May 2005 and still have about a third of the stock which was S.AV, SHOES ARE MORE TRICKY than evening wear and general fashion as I HAVE found that clothing and accessories sell evenrrrrrrrrrtually but handbags and shoes are most likely to be aDUD. Iwould advise u to keep your money for something else!! I hope this helps u and may stop u from making a big mistake. I am in THORNBURY M elbourne Australia and the name of my business is Infinitive Formulae Ladies Fashion . Regards and best wishes in whatever you choose to do!!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment