Tuesday 28 April 2015

Your Questions About Shoes For Women With Big Feet

Laura asks…

Does having big feet attract women?

I am 17 years old and I am around 6 foot 6 and i have size 17 shoes. I was just wondering if women like it when guys have big feet or if it isn't very attractive.

Our pick of the answers:

Well I think boys having big feet is rather attractive depending on the ratio compared to the height, but seen as you are very tall then yes! Big feet ... Big socks

Maria asks…

why do tall women have big feet?

Our pick of the answers:

Not all tall women have big feet, I have a female friend who is 6'2, and wears a size 5 shoe, but I do think the genes for being tall and having big feet tend to show up together for a lot of people.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment