Tuesday 21 April 2015

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes For Men

Sandra asks…

Can you make any thing out of old shoes?

I have a heap pile of old leather shoes both man's (50) and lady's (more than 100). Any thing I can make out of the upper leather if I cut them up then glue or sew the pieces together? I figure the soles are just trash. Any ideas?

Our pick of the answers:

I've seen gardens where people plant things in old shoes. You'll have to go online and look up instructions, but they are amazing if you have a big enough garden and you plant the right flowers.

Jenny asks…

where would i find ladies high heel shoes in mumbai which men can wear?

i am boy of 22 like to cross dress. i wanna find high heels that woman wore which look like man office shoes?

Our pick of the answers:

This is really catchy for me. I too from mumbai we can both go together for shopping i love this things hope u might accept my request looking for friendship

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment